Learn How to Pour Resin
Monday, August, 01, 2022
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm Eastern
(2:00 pm Central // 12:30 pm Pacific)
Alina Chaves, owner of Messin’ with Resin, will teach you how to craft wooden ocean coasters with resin. Throughout this workshop, Alina will keep talking about safety protocols when working with resin.
What you will learn:
- How to prep and pour resin.
- Learn what resin is.
- The importance of resin safety.
- PPE: Respirator mask
- Plastic table cloths/silicone mat (DollarTree table cloth)
- Vinyl gloves
- Resin: start kit from Michael’s
- Coasters: Wooden coaster set
- Popsicle sticks/stirring sticks
- silicone or plastic measuring cups-100ml
- Paper or silicone mixing cups (Dollar Tree)
- heat gun (hair dryer will work for one project)
- navy blue pigment (dollar tree acrylic paint or alcohol ink from amazon)
- light blue pigment
- white pigment paste for waves
- Castin’ Craft Color Pigment
RSVP - Learn How to Pour Resin
Messin’ with Resin, Co. is a small, Latina-owned business located in Philadelphia, PA. The company was created by Alina Chaves in the year 2020. All products created by Messin’ with Resin, Co. are handmade with love and customizable to your liking. From glitter, to flowers, to different color styles, we can make your vision come to life – making each item a unique piece of art!