- This event has passed.
Creative Drawing with Intuitive Doodling!
Monday, July 11, 2022
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm Eastern
(3:00 pm Central // 1:00 pm Pacific)
Loveleen Saxena of Designs by Loveleen will show you how to use creative drawing with intuitive doodling as a technique to help you improve your focus and expand your creativity while being intentional and relaxing.
What You Will Learn:
- Deep breathing exercises to increase your relaxation.
- Learn to direct your intentions through your creativity.
- How to just enjoy yourself through art.
- Smooth paper that does not bleed with pens or sharpies. Feel free to use your journal, sketch pad as well! I use this pad from Amazon.
2. Pens – You can use fine point sharpies, gel pens, glitter pens or microns – no pencils as erasing is not allowed :) If you want to use what I use, get a small pack of microns like this one from Amazon.
Loveleen Saxena is the Artist & Founder of Designs by Loveleen, a lifestyle brand on a mission to add more joy and intention to your everyday life. Creativity, Spirituality and Sustainability are the core principles of her life and brand. And each of this is infused in every aspect for her work. Her bold & colorful doodles & designs will brighten your home and invite you to live with mindfulness. From scarves to mantra cards to altar cloths, everything is infused with intention & made with eco-friendly materials. If you’re curious to learn more about her & the brand, check out her website!