- This event has passed.
DIY Christmas Centerpieces & Place Settings
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern
(3:00 pm Central // 1:00 pm Pacific)
Gina Harrell of Leave It To Gina Events will show you how to create and elevate your own DIY Christmas centerpieces and place settings. Christmas table centerpieces and other decorations don’t need to be complicated especially with Gina’s tips and ideas. This is the perfect chance for you to get creative and personalize the holiday by creating something stunning and unique. Remember, it’s never too late (or too early) to start decorating for Christmas!
As an added bonus to this workshop, Gina will show you how to make individual charcuterie cups, a fun twist on the classic meat and cheese tray and the perfect party appetizer.
What will you learn:
- DIY Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Christmas table settings
- Tips & tricks to be the hostess with the mostest this Christmas season
- How to make individual charcuterie cups
*This program is free.
**You also have the one-time opportunity to purchase the VIP ticket and on-demand video. The VIP ticket allows you to interact live with the presenter during the workshop. The video link will be sent to you when the workshop is over. VIP ticket including video is $5. This is a 50% discount off the normal on-demand price of $9.99!
- red napkins
- red & white twine
- dried orange
- paper tag
- 3 vases (vary the size-cylinders, round, or combination of both)
- Fake snow pellets
- Pine cones
- Tea light candles-Battery Operated or Traditional
- Rectangle wood box
- Two shades of green satin ribbon (Colors of your choice-3 Inch & 1 Inch)
- Faux or fresh holiday greenery
- Tall candle
- Mason jar (Quart Size)
Gina Harrell is the creative mind behind event planning website Leave It To Gina, where she applies to passion and creativity to perfecting every last detail of an event.