- This event has passed.
Christmas Tree French Macarons
Tuesday, December 20, 2022
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
(7:00 pm Central // 5:00 pm Pacific)
The Conchas Queen (Diana Ayala) is wearing another hat tonight! She is going to teach you a step-by-step beginner’s French macaron recipe with tips & tricks for success. Get festive and turn them into individually decorated French Macaron Christmas tree desserts.
Cost of this workshop: $15
*Can’t attend at the last minute? Want to be able to rewatch the workshop? Everyone who purchases a ticket will receive a private link to the workshop recording when it is over.
What you will learn:
- How to make French Macarons
- How to make ganache
- How to design individually decorated French Macaron Christmas Tree
- Tips and Tricks for success
Workshop Baking Notes:
If you are baking along with The Conchas Queen:
- Your ganache needs to rest for 4 hours prior to the workshop
- Age egg whites at least 24 hours
- Have your coasters or cake board prepared ahead of workshop
These recipes will be emailed to you as soon as you register.
Diana Ayala, of Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, is the founder and owner of Dayala Treats. Diana is a self-taught home baker with a love for sweets. While macarons were her first baking experience, her talents have expanded. Thus leading to the creation of her own business, Dayala Treats.